Online: Donate through PayPal https://www.paypal.me/EsperanzaHFTC
Checks: If you would like to send a donation by check, please make it out to “Esperanza – Hope For The Children, Inc.”
Other ways to help make a difference
- FREQUENT FLYER MILES: (American or Continental) needed for children traveling to the U.S. for medical treatment.
- OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS: pain relievers, vitamins, anti bacterial and anti fungal creams especially needed.
- HOSPITAL VISITOR: people needed to visit children receiving medical care in Boston.
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES: collected and shipped to clinics in Honduras.
- SPONSORSHIP: $25.00 will provide a public school student with a uniform, shoes and supplies. $2,500 will provide a private school student with matriculaion, tuition, transportation, uniform, books and supplies and food.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, scissors, colored pencils and crayons needed
- BOOKS: children and adult books needed for a book sale held every spring…proceeds used for education needs in Honduras
To coordinate a time and place to drop off the donations please contact Emily Collins 978.808.8967 or email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support!
3 thoughts on “Donate”
I think this is a WONDERFUL way to show people how they can help the children. Plus the pictures are amazing and it really gives people an idea of what they live like and how every little bit helps.
Words can’t even describe how magnificant this organization is. Emily and Tom are fantastic, caring, extrodinary people who give their time, knowledge and so much more to help the people of Honduras.
You are my hero’s!
We have just learned about this organization through CCHS community service opportunities and it has been a great pleasure helping. Our 10th grade son had a lot of fun and met lots of nice people during his clothing drive, and will continue helpful efforts. Emily your doing a wonderful job! Thanks for helping people realize they really can be of help.