Online: Donate through PayPal https://www.paypal.me/EsperanzaHFTC
Checks: If you would like to send a donation by check, please make it out to “Esperanza – Hope For The Children, Inc.” and send it to 43 Peter Bulkeley Road, Concord, MA 01742.
Other ways to help make a difference
- FREQUENT FLYER MILES: (American or Continental) needed for children traveling to the U.S. for medical treatment.
- OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS: pain relievers, vitamins, anti bacterial and anti fungal creams especially needed.
- HOSPITAL VISITOR: people needed to visit children receiving medical care in Boston.
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES: collected and shipped to clinics in Honduras.
- SPONSORSHIP: $25.00 will provide a public school student with a uniform, shoes and supplies. $2,500 will provide a private school student with matriculaion, tuition, transportation, uniform, books and supplies and food.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, scissors, colored pencils and crayons needed
- BOOKS: children and adult books needed for a book sale held every spring…proceeds used for education needs in Honduras
To coordinate a time and place to drop off the donations please contact Emily Collins 978.808.8967 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support!