How To Help
Esperanza – Hope For the Children, Inc. now accepts donations online through Google Checkout. It is safe and secure way to make a donation and 100% of all proceeds goes directly to Esperanza. To donate, please click on the blue button to the right.
If you would like to send a donation by check, please make it out to “Esperanza – Hope For The Children, Inc.” and send it to 27 Captain Miles Lane, Concord, MA 01742
Other ways to help make a difference-
- FREQUENT FLYER MILES: (American or Continental) needed for children traveling to the U.S. for medical treatment.
- OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS: pain relievers, vitamins, anti bacterial and anti fungal creams especially needed.
- HOSPITAL VISITOR: people needed to visit children receiving medical care in Boston.
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES: collected and shipped to clinics in Honduras.
- SPONSORSHIP: $25.00 will provide a public school student with a uniform, shoes and supplies. $2,500 will provide a private school student with matriculaion, tuition, transportation, uniform, books and supplies and food.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, scissors, colored pencils and crayons needed
- BOOKS: children and adult books needed for a book sale held every spring…proceeds used for education needs in Honduras
To coordinate a time and place to drop off the donations please contact Emily Collins 978.808.8967 or email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support!